Last updated August 31, 2022
Information We Collect
We will collect your personal information when you:
- Apply for employment: When you apply for employment with GCM, we collect your contact information (name, email address, physical address, telephone number) and professional information (employment and educational history) to assess and manage your application and as necessary to comply with applicable law.
- Contact us: When you contact us, we collect your contact information (name, email address, telephone number) and any other information you choose to include in your correspondence to respond to your questions or inquiries and to monitor our customer care.
- Subscribe to our newsletter: We collect your email address to subscribe you to our newsletter.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
When you interact with the online Site, certain information about you is automatically collected via cookies and other tracking technologies. Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Our online Site uses first-party (set by us) cookies (cookies stored under a different domain and set by a party other than GCM).
This information includes your:
- Usage information: Information on your interaction with and usage of the online Site, such as pages visited, time spent on each page, what you click on, search terms, referring website, and frequency of access.
- Device information: Information about the device you use to access the online Site, such as browser type, browser language, device and application ID, device type, operating system, model, and preferences.
- Location information: Information about your location, which may be determined by your IP address.
How We Use Your Information
In addition to the uses described above, we may also use your information to:
- Improve the Site; understand how our Site is being used; explore and unlock ways to develop and grow our business; obtain insights into usage patterns of the Site; engage in marketing efforts.
- Build and manage potential business opportunities; fulfill contractual commitments; manage customer, supplier, and other business relationships.
- Provide a customized user experience; for analytics, and marketing.
- Engage in compliance and risk management activities.
How We Share Your Information
- With service providers: We will share your personal information with service providers to perform a business or other professional function for us, including our professional advisors, payment processor, and data hosting company.
- In the event of a business transition: In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of GCM, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our assets, we would use and share your personal information with third parties for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. We would also share your personal information if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
We implement and maintain technical, physical, and organizational security measures to protect information entrusted to us. These safeguards vary depending on a variety of factors, including the sensitivity of the information we process.
The Site are not directed towards children and GCM does not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of thirteen (13) through our Site.
Griffin Concierge Medical
2420 W. Mississippi Avenue
Tampa, FL 33629